Friday, October 19, 2007

My talk at Singapore Linux Meetup

This wednesday I gave a talk on websecurity titled "Hacking the Web" at Singapore Linux meetup. This is my first talk in Singapore and as usual I was kinda nerves. Around 35 to 40 people attended the talk and there were lot of questions from the audience. We had some technical problems initially, with internet connection. I was not able to connect to the internet from my macbook because of dhcp version mismatch. So I'd to run through the talk without internet connection and then later borrow a Windows laptop to demonstrate things on internet. The slides are hosted at http://www.codeshepherd.com/hackingtheweb/hackingtheweb.html . Thanks to Darrel for organizing the talk and everyone else who came down. I will be giving the same talk at Singapore Poly, National University of Singapore, and Open Source Developers Conference 2007 at Brisbane, in the near future. Overall this talk turned out to be a very good experience.

No comments: